- How do I sign up for an event?
Click on REGISTER NOW.
- Where do I get information regarding the race route, race kit collections and etc?
Please refer to the event site for all information. The organizer will email or update if there are any changes.
- Can I make any changes to my personal details before the race?
Yes. You may change your personal info by emailing us at email@example.com. The deadline for changes is 12 September 2019. Participants will be unable to change the T-shirt size 4 weeks before the event day. The following details cannot be changed after confirmation of registration:
o Race Category
o Date of Birth
- How will I know if my registration is successful?
You will receive an email upon successful registration with a registration ID assigned. Kindly print the confirmation slip and present this during race pack collection.
- How Do I Make Payment?
We accept only ONLINE payment. Please contact us for special request for MANUAL PAYMENT.
- Can I change the race categories after confirmation of my registration?
- Can I withdraw or get a refund after the confirmation of my registration?
All entries are NON REFUNDABLE
- Can I transfer or defer the participation?
All entries are NON TRANSFERABLE and NON DEFERRABLE
- If I am a foreigner (non-Malaysian citizen), what are the regulations from the immigration department about participating in events in Malaysia?
You are responsible to make all your necessary travel arrangements, obtaining all entry, exit, health and other relevant documents from all immigration departments in your country as well as from Malaysia. Please contact applicable Consulate or Embassy for these requirements. You may contact the Malaysian Immigration Department through their website at www.imi.gov.my
- Do I get an email to confirm?
You will receive an email upon successful registration. A registration ID will be assigned to you. You will also receive a confirmation email once your payment is successful.
- Is the payment gateway secure?
The security of the payment gateway is under Paypal. Paypal has been approved by Bank Negara to operate an e-money business. Any inquiries on the security of the payment gateway, please contact Paypal Customer Support or through Bank Negara, BNMLINK and BNMTELELINK.
- Can I sign up more than one runner with the same email address?
Yes, you can sign up for more than 1 runner with the same email address. However, the same IC no or Passport may not be eligible to sign up on the same event and category. This rule will apply on event-by-event basis based on the organiser’s requirements.
*Please read our Terms and Conditions before registering with us.