- Mountain bike
- Proper shoes
- Bicycle helmet
- A torch or head torch (for the caving section)
- Water bottles or water bag (1.5L)
- Full finger glove is advisable for all 3 stages (Bike, Cave and Run)
- Extra energy: Gel/Bars
- A toolkit that includes: inner tubes / pump or 2-3 CO2 cartridges / Puncture repair kit/ Allen wrench multi tool with chain tool / spare derailleur hanger / spare chain link (magic link) / zip or cable ties etc.
- A mobile telephone with functioning reception, with zip lock or water proof wallet for phone
- Mountain bike shoes (optional – there are some hike-a-bike sections)
- Pocket money – just in case
- Backpack to carry the above items
Technical Support For Bike
There will be limited mechanical support available at the start / finish line, but not during the race. The bike technicians will have a variety of parts to sort out most common problems. We recommend you have your bike serviced before you arrive.